Have an Answer?
Start with CareerOneStop, sponsored by the U. S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration. The best thing to do is find out what your interests are, then narrow down your career options. The site below also lists the salary ranges of several professions so you can determine if the job you like would give you the "decent" salary that you are looking for.
Identify Your Interests
- What are your interests?
- What are your talents?
- How will they fit into a career?
- Research occupations and industries.
- Which are the best fit for you?
- Which are likely to have job openings?
- How much money can you earn?