Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Angel Wong

Have you spoke to your professor about your grade? Have you made any appointment with your career/ academic adviser? I would strongly urge you to speak with them and see why you are receiving the bad grades. Perhaps they can guide you in the right direction. Does your school have a programming/ computer science program? Maybe consider taking some courses and see if you have more success in those classes.

Answered 3 years ago

Angel Wong