Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Libbie Goetz

Yes you can. VCU in Richmond, Virginia and many other colleges offer such degrees. I suggest becoming dual certified in case when you graduate the number of art teacher positions is limited. They can be hard to get as art teachers tend to not burn out and stay in their positions until retirement.

Answered 6 years ago

Libbie Goetz