Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Nancy Duffy

You might research: Play Therapist or the role of art as intervention for childhood trauma (physical/emotional). I do think a graduate degree will be required for this application of art and psychological support in healthcare and with police departments/social services. Good luck!

Answered 3 years ago

Nancy Duffy