Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


CJ Tracy

If you have not graduated yet, I suggest getting a different degree. You could get certified to be a teacher and teach art. What type of job would you like to have? You might need to get more education or training to achieve your goals.

Answered 9 years ago

CJ Tracy