Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Larissa Insogna

Are you looking to study Enology in college? What are you looking to do? I have a degree in International Studies but started my own wine exporting and distribution company. I also have my Sommelier certificates as well as Wine & Spirits Education Trust certificates as well. There are many paths in wine, so it depends on what you want to do. Do you want to work in a restaurant and give suggestions on which wines go with food? This would be a Sommelier. You can also work at a tasting room, distribute wine to restaurants or stores, or be a winemaker. There are some schools that have Enology and Viticulture majors.

If you have an idea about what you are interested in, I could help and talk to you about it. Feel free to reach out to me! Would love to help you. I love wine.

Answered 5 years ago

Larissa Insogna