Have an Answer?
1. Know your passions, what interests you.
2. Assess your talents, what you are good at doing.
3. Once you know your talents and passion, then look for what options you have to choose as a career.
4. Find the courses that you have to take at college to reach your goal.
5. Then choose what industry you want to work for.
6. Based on the career path you choose, you can join community college or work towards getting into undergrad school.
Let me know, once you come up with answers for any follow-up questions.