Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Randi Krueger

Have you tried working with any campaigns or candidates in your area? Is there a college nearby? Sometimes colleges have clubs that deal with political issues. PIRG is one of the more popular organizations and they can be found in almost every state. Have you considered starting/joining a civics club at your school? Some states have Diplomats-in-Residence. They are also an excellent resource to consult if you have questions regarding a political career.

Let me know if you want to explore the topic further.

Randi Krueger

Answered 7 years ago

Randi Krueger