Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Elizabeth Gaitan


I am a federal employee; not an FSO. I suggest to contact someone within the agency and search USAJOBS for information regarding the a State Department. Political Science is a relevant degree, you may want to find out if there are other types degrees that are required for employment by the State Department.

Good luck and much success to you.


Answered 7 years ago

Elizabeth Gaitan