Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


John Baldino

You may want to consider a joint and/or dual graduate degree program. I was always very passionate about public policy; however, as you noted in your question post graduate employment in liberal arts is not as structured. That being said I opted for a joint masters degree program that allowed me to pursue a masters degree in an area I was passionate about while also earning my MBA to provide greater employment prospects.

Some schools you may want to consider looking into to see if joint/dual masters programs are offered may include the School of International & Public Affairs (Columbia) and the School of Advanced International Studies (Johns Hopkins).

Answered 7 years ago

John Baldino