Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


William Gillen

If your views are that conservative, then you need to go to a religious oriented university, like Liberty, or Brigham Young. Less extreme, then any Southern University will do!

Answered 8 years ago

William Gillen