Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


John Baldino

This is an age old question many people face. You want to continue your education, but need to find a way to finance it.

If you are currently employed, I'd encourage you to ask if your company has a tuition reimbursement program. Many employers offer this as an incentive for employee retention and usually require a time commitment after graduation; however, it can be a great help in paying for graduate school.

Answered 7 years ago

John Baldino