Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Sherri Homanko

Your best bet is to contact the admissions department for the university directly and see what is available. They may also lead you to graduate assistant positions that allow you to work, earn a stipend, and attend school for free or next to nothing. there are also some countries that allow you to attend school for doctorate degrees for free. See links below.


Answered 6 years ago

Sherri Homanko