Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



If you have a regular dentist that you go to I would recommend talking to the hygienist there. If not, you can always call local dental offices and see if they would be willing to let you job shadow. Another way would be to see if there are any dental volunteer opportunities in your area, for example Give Kids a Smile and try to get involved. Good luck!

Answered 9 years ago