Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Amelia Slowik

What do you want to build? Structural engineers are a type of civil engineer. They build buildings and bridges. This site has good descriptions of the different engineering disciplines:

Answered 7 years ago

Amelia Slowik