Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Gary W House

I can think of at least three options; all of which I have some first-hand knowlwdge:

1) check with a local electrical engineering firm in your area about internship/part-time employment

2) If you happen to live close to a U.S. Corps of Engineers District office, check with them about their Co-Op program (you can Google their office locations). Similarly, if you happen to live near one of our nation's big electrical providers (TVA, Bonneville Power, etc), check with them.

3) Check out the HACU National Internship Program; fundamental requirements are citizenship and being a student. They facilitate about 500 paid internships annually.

Good luck

Answered 8 years ago

Gary W House