Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Roger Akerman

I am a civil engineer and have been able to chose between a combination of office and field work. For total outdoor, you could work either for a contractor as a field engineer, or consultant or municipality as an inspector.

Answered 8 years ago

Roger Akerman