Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Tanya Zhelezcheva

This is a great goal. I do not know any details, but you may be able to achieve this in a number of ways. You may become a professor for which you will need a doctorate or if you teach full time, you may need only a Master's degree. You may become a counselor (therapist) or you may work as a student advisor. Another option is to work at the Writing Center or any supporting tutoring center.

Best of luck with your search!

Answered 6 years ago

Tanya Zhelezcheva