Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Anand Parikh

You can look out for Research Associate/ Associate Scientist jobs in a biotech/pharma industry if you are interested in conducting research in laboratory.

If you interested in non-lab based jobs, you may want to explore jobs in regulatory affairs and clinical trials.

If you are interested in the business aspect of the industry, there are consulting firms that hire students with technical degree as a Research Associate or Analyst.

Best resource would be career services at your university. Besides that networking plays an important role.

Any kind of experience in industry is going to count but it's very important to be aware of what you really want to do.

Answered 9 years ago

Anand Parikh