Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Richard Richards

Probably you will will have to have a PhD, although there are a few entry jobs for a Masters. Go the the library and read the Handbook of Occupational Titles. Afterwards, send me specific questions.

Answered 8 years ago

Richard Richards