Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Eva Holdbrook

That is a great question. I am not sure about that. Now you do mean sinography as in radiography of the sinus, right? you might want to look programs that you can get such degrees and call to inquire more about that.

Answered 9 years ago

Eva Holdbrook