Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Grace Charles

After high school, you need four years of college (Bachelors of Arts degree), four years of medical school (Medical Doctor degree), and four years of residency (in obstetrics and gynecology).

Answered 9 years ago

Grace Charles