Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Eva Holdbrook

So radiologist means going to medical school, followed by residency in radiology. If you are in college, find out from your deans office or counselor whether you need a premed program or not to apply for medical school. So figure out the things you need to get done in preparing ti apply to medical school. Also try and volunteer at the radiology department at your local hospital to get some exposure to the field of interest.

Answered 8 years ago

Eva Holdbrook