Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Elizabeth Lehto

There are a lot of things you can do to work with kids and kids with disabilities besides nursing.

If you are interested in the health aspect you can look into becoming a doctor or a physicians assistant, but these two fields require a bit more training than a nursing program, so they may not be your cup of tea depending on why you aren't sure nursing is a good fit. You can also look into becoming a medical assistant, which is less involved in nursing, but will still open the door to work with children.

You can also look into things like psychology, social work, or teaching. These will all let you work with kiddos in a little different aspect.

Best of luck!

Answered 9 years ago

Elizabeth Lehto