Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Eric Kirby

Physical or occupational therapy is an option. Physical therapists help patients get their muscle strength back after a prolonged illness or surgery. Occupational therapists are similar, but they specifically help patients gain back their function to do day-to-day activities, such as clothing themselves, feeding themselves, and getting around.

Answered 9 years ago

Eric Kirby