Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Eva Holdbrook

Contact your program or school to find our which Doctors office or clinic or hospital the school is affiliated with in you completing the clinical aspect of your degree.

Answered 8 years ago

Eva Holdbrook