Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Eva Holdbrook

To be a doctor or a surgeon you need to get into medical school after completing undergraduate or premed requirements. After medical school then residency before practicing.

Answered 8 years ago

Eva Holdbrook