Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Ryan Berryman

Pretty much job in the medical field can focus on babies or small children. Just depends on what type of "medical degree" you want. If a doctor then OB/Gyn or pediatrics, but also family medicine. PA or NP can specialize in pediatrics. RN, CNA, or MA can work for the above doctors or in a pediatric unit of a hospital. You could be a dietician, phlebotomist, or just about anything else that works in the hospital and work specifically in a pediatric unit.

Reference: 3rd year medical student.

Answered 9 years ago

Ryan Berryman