Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Eve Anderson


If you are into nutrition, you can be a dietician, a diabetic educator. Also, special diet teaching is needed for all patients receiving coumadin. Another area with special diet teaching related to nursing is post open heart, patients with heart failure, and those in cardiac rehab. Perhaps, you can research other areas, such as diet teaching that may be huge and really needed in pediatrics related to food allergies and gluten free diets.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

Eve Anderson

Answered 6 years ago

Eve Anderson