Have an Answer?
This depends mostly on the school. Every school requires different prerequisites. A few key points that may be helpful:
1. Choose a school that fits your personal and professional goals.
2. Take all of the require courses AND get good grades.
3. Be sure to have your CNA AND try to work as one.
4. Volunteer work is always good!
5. Discuss your goals with a nursing school adviser...they are really good about making sure you have all of the application requirements and are on the right track.
Hope this helps.