Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


L Rivera

Evaluate how you did in your high school academic classes especially in the area of Science. Did you have a IEP by chance , if so often that same information can be used in college to provide you with extra time for exams and assignments . You can check with a medical professional to see what is needed. Check with the college first to see what is required. In addition, most schools today offer tutoring and assistance. Check out your options first by calling various schools in your area.

Answered 9 years ago

L Rivera