My biology teacher is literally the worst. Everyone I know is struggling, I am doing better in adjusting to his teaching skills, but my grade however is still a C from the first exam that brought my overall down. Biology has always been one of my better subjects, but I do not want this to bring down my overall GPA and put my acceptance to nursing school in jeopardy.
Have an Answer?
This response may be too late, but things to consider before making your decision:
1. Is this the only professor that teaches this course? if so, go to your tutoring center to help you get through the course.
2. how will the "W" affect you?
- I assume it does not affect your GPA
- Will it affect any federal financial aid you may be receiving
- How will the nursing admissions committee perceive
- a "W' on your transcript
- if you stay in the class and earn "C" and retake the class
- also, if you retake the class will both grades be factored in your GPA.