Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



You should visit a birthing center or call and inquire about your desire. They should be able to assist you in maybe volunteering or get starting in the field. You can also always visit a counselor at a school/college to inquire what it all entails. Just start inquiring and it will be amazing how people who have the same interest turn on and are willing to help someone else and guide them the right road to their goal. :)

Answered 9 years ago