Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Nancy Duffy

If you are not sure about nursing, a Childbirth Educator might be an option. You would have to become certified. There is an International Association. I would google and see if it might be a fit! Good Luck

Answered 3 years ago

Nancy Duffy