Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Natalie Meyers

A teacher, nurse, counselor, or child life specialist all come to mind. If you are creative and artistic, you could use these talents as a teacher or child life specialist. Child life specialists can work in schools or hospitals or with social workers in the government to assist children through difficult periods such as trauma, abuse or illness with play and the arts and other techniques. Nurses could work on pediatric floor in a hospital, or as a school nurse.

Answered 6 years ago

Natalie Meyers