Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



You should go see a counselor at a school. Let them know what you would like to do and they should have a list of all types of jobs and specialties for your interest. The counselors are there to help and this is their specialty to help guide you and give you the information to help you with your decision. :)

Answered 9 years ago