Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



You need to go to nursing school first. Talk to a counselor for a nursing school and go from there. Midwife is a master's degree level. You need your bachelor's first and get experience in the field and go from there. Best of luck.

Answered 7 years ago