Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



I would talk to your high school counselor to help you get a list of things in your community. You can always find out volunteering services. You can check out the colleges also and ask for a counselor to assist. Hope this helps. :)

Answered 9 years ago