Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Jonathan Wall


Autoimmune disease is a component of Immunology. You can pursue a degree in Immunology and go on to graduate school, either for a Masters degree or a Doctorate program.

Here is a list of schools with Immunology programs: http://www.immunologylink.com/grad.html

Generally speaking, after school you could pursue a career as a researcher or go on to medical school, where you can help patients dealing with autoimmune diseases.

I'd suggest talking to the admission departments at the school of your choice to get a better idea of the program and the career paths following graduation Good luck to you!

Answered 8 years ago

Jonathan Wall