Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Sherry Zou


You can look into masters programs that look into Forensic psychology or you can work in companies that are looking for interns that examine socio-law studies.

Hope this helps.

Answered 7 years ago

Sherry Zou