Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Taylor Davis

I'd recommend focusing on getting a degree in psychology to pursue being an accredited Clinical Psychologist. In this track you would be able to help patients directly and be a therapist AND also take on some research if you choose. Most of my clinical psychology professors have both done research and worked directly with patients. Furthermore, you could also pursue Psychiatry which also treats eating disorders though this track would involve medical school but you would have more flexibility in prescribing treatment including medicines. Hope that helps!

Answered 1 year ago

Taylor Davis