Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Debra Williamson

I'd suggest a good clinical counseling program. There will be a big need for counselors now that the wars in the middle east are ending and the soldiers are coming home now, with PTSD. Make sure that you get your license in counseling etc., after graduating...everything now requires licensure. Good luck!

Answered 9 years ago

Debra Williamson