Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Stacy Straaberg Finfrock

One job that is related to what you are describing is a psychotherapist or psychoanalyst. These are high paying jobs but you will need to go to graduate school and most likely get a doctorate in Psychology.

Answered 1 year ago

Stacy Straaberg Finfrock