Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Victoria Kerns

You may be interested in social work or counseling. Social workers need a bachelor's degree, while counselors need a master's degree. If you decide to become a psychologist or a psychiatrist, you would need a doctorate.

Answered 6 years ago

Victoria Kerns