Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Morgan Czartoryski

Some choices for you could be:

Child Psychologist - Doctorate
School Psychologist - Doctorate
Therapeutic Staff Support (working with children who have behavioral issues, normally in home or school) - Bachelor's Degree
Behavioral Specialist Consultant - Master's Degree

Answered 7 years ago

Morgan Czartoryski