Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Paulina Houldsworth

What kind of issues? substance abuse? life issues?

Sounds like possibly social work, mental health counseling or psychology but do know that psychology entails research and if that is not your thing then don't go down that road. Social work and counseling can be rewarding and helps people become aware they have the tools to make a change ..with your support and case management of course :)

Answered 7 years ago

Paulina Houldsworth