Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Sherry Zou


You are possibly looking into Child Psychology. You can start off by working in preschool, high school, or middle schools. Then you can work in research projects with professors. When you graduate from undergraduate degree. you can possibly look into grad programs that focus on behavioral intervention treatments for children.

Answered 7 years ago

Sherry Zou