Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Sherry Zou

I assume that you are talking about to become a Family Therapist or Marriage Counselor. In order to pursue this field, you need to enroll in master programs and be certified on state levels. Hope this helps.

Answered 7 years ago

Sherry Zou