Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



If you are interested in being part of the healthcare industry with a focus on the deaf community you can always pursue a career as a speech language pathologist, audiologist or social worker. All three of these positions would require schooling but would also put you in the position to help others, including people in the deaf community.

Answered 2 years ago