Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Elisa Reynoso

I would like to be able to help you with this. Can you possibly expound a little? Are you referring to being an employee of the state of Michigan or just the general safety of an abusive home?
If you suspect abuse or neglect, call 855-444-3911 any time day or night. This toll-free phone number allows you to report abuse or neglect of any child or adult to the Michigan Department of Human Services.

Feel free to email me at elisareynoso1@gmail.com if necessary.

Answered 9 years ago

Elisa Reynoso